The OTC 2466 gait belt is a safety device used for moving a person from one place to another. The belt is also used to help hold up a weak person while they walk. Putting this belt around a person's waist allows helpers to grip it and keep the person from falling. It also decreases the chance of a helper hurting his back while helping a person move or walk.
- Helps facilitate patient transfers, provides the extra leverage a caregiver needs
- 2-inch wide heavy duty web belt
- Locking teeth fastening mechanism
- Secured in place around the waist and left there for use when needed
- Inconspicuous and unobtrusive
- Can be used at home or in a professional setting
- Latex free